Search found 28 matches

Return

by brittneyr
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Automated Package Build

It is the plan to add the ability to export psf files and projects from the command line in one of the next service builds. If I get more information, I'll update you.
by brittneyr
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lost gui objects (Radiobuttons)

You should be able to delete it from the document outline in the ToolBox panel:
SPS_DocumentOutline.png
You can also try selecting the element from the Properties panel and clicking delete on your keyboard or right-clicking and selecting delete.
by brittneyr
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Automated Package Build

With the latest service release (5.7.182), there is no way to build from the command line.

As we have now received multiple requests for this, we are working on a solution to build a project or form from the command line. This should be included in the next service release of PowerShell Studio.
by brittneyr
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Command line compile of Windows Forms projects

With the latest service release (5.7.182), there is no way to build a form from the command line. As we have now received multiple requests for this, we have been working on a solution to build a project or form from the command line. This has been added in the next service release of PowerShell Stu...
by brittneyr
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Loading of extra types via using is broken

This issue of duplicate using statements across project files set as content has been resolved. This fix will be released following the next service build release.
by brittneyr
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Extract source code from .exe file?

We have received your file and have sent the recovered script to the email associated with your account. Please let me know if you received the email.
by brittneyr
Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to see the whole script

The only way to see the whole script is to export for psf file into a ps1 file (Deploy->Export). This was done to prevent modifying the generated form code while using the designer.
by brittneyr
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Listbox with word wrap

First, set the listbox's DrawMode to OwnerDrawVariable. Then use the MeasureItem event to calculate the height of the items and the DrawItem event to actually draw the item. Here is a rough example to get you started: $listbox1_MeasureItem=[System.Windows.Forms.MeasureItemEventHandler]{ if ($listbox...
by brittneyr
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Full WPF Support

As of right now, the plan is roll out WPF support this year. The first thing that is planned for PowerShell Studio is a XAML editor. That is all the information I have at present. The converter is still in development and isn't planned to be changed from experimental until later. I will relay your i...
by brittneyr
Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nonexistent button object in export code

From the Toolbox pane, select the Selection Tab:
SPS_ToolBox-Select.png
It should display a list of all the objects in the form.
Select the object, right-click and select delete.