Search found 29 matches

Return

by Alexander Riedel
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Activation Key Transfer - Terminated Employee

Please email the activation key in question to sales@sapien.com and indicate where you would like it transferred to. They will take care of you.
by Alexander Riedel
Wed May 04, 2022 12:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to submit bug report

We have reproduced the problem and are testing a fix.
by Alexander Riedel
Sat May 21, 2022 5:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deployment N00b!

You will have to be more specific. External scripts means dot sourced scripts. Modules cannot be resolved and packaged, that would defeat the purpose of a module. Not sure what you mean by it cannot 'see' them. Generally, it is best to provide the code you use to access something and the resulting e...
by Alexander Riedel
Sat May 21, 2022 11:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deployment N00b!

I am sure you realized that the files don't actually exist in the folders indicated. The executable resulting from packaging is not created in the same folder as your original script. So you have to copy/move any auxiliary files relative to where the executable is. https://www.sapien.com/blog/2009/0...
by Alexander Riedel
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Format Script changes spaces into tabs despite my settings to use spaces

Could be a bug. I will send it to QA to check on that.
by Alexander Riedel
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Picky formatting question regarding placement of open/close braces

PrimalScript keeps the indentation you have on the previous line. It does not add or subtract from your indentation automatically.
by Alexander Riedel
Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Get Installed Software to ListBox

That's a good policy. In this particular case I do not know how his code is organized. It could be that the initialization is in a different script.
So using $global is a surefire way to determine if it is a scope issue.
by Alexander Riedel
Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Intellisense for custom objects properties not appearing

That is a good question, albeit mostly a philosophical one. Meaning, there is not only one true answer. I will elaborate a bit, also for the sake of other readers, and you can form your own opinion. I personally highlight code I want to check or explore in a script and run the selected code in the i...
by Alexander Riedel
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is there a way to lock the use of PowerShell Studio to a single user?

Changing the access permissions on the PowerShell Studio install folder to your particular user id would probably be the fastest way.