Search found 36 matches

Return

by Alexander Riedel
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: try... catch... not firing

Alright, let me first state that I understand your frustration. Every software developer hates little more than code working in one spot but not the other for no apparent reason. But, let me address this here as clearly as possible, since this keeps coming up. Windows Forms is part of the Microsoft ...
by Alexander Riedel
Fri May 01, 2020 9:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How do I post to product forum?

Please note that if you are not replying or providing the requested information, we are unable to assist you.
by Alexander Riedel
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tell me how to get rid of the information that PowerShell adds to stdErr?

This is a wishlist and feature request forum for SAPIEN products. I am not really sure what it is you are trying to accomplish and how it relates to our products. That makes it hard to recommend a different place for you. I would recommend a general powershell place and to be much more verbose about...
by Alexander Riedel
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No modules pwsh 7.1

PowerShell 7.1 is not supported yet. It uses the new .NET 5.0. Basically it means we need to rebuild, recompile and retest everything, which takes time.
It will be supported in an upcoming service release.
by Alexander Riedel
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Building EXE - PrimalScript vs PowershellStudio

Lots of questions here, but first, welcome back :D PowerShell Studio and PrimalScript are not the same. https://www.sapien.com/software/primalscript has a feature comparison chart. That should make some of the key difference clear. If you have additional questions on that, please feel free to post t...
by Alexander Riedel
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Script Cannot Find Called Script

It's a good practice to always check if the path is correct. if (!(Test-Path $PathToFile)) { Write-Warning "$PathToFile not found" } else { $result = & $PathToFile -Variable1 $var1 -Variable2 $var2 } If you are running a script from an admin console, elevated, some personal folders may...
by Alexander Riedel
Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Problem with powershell Studio

You didn't post any code. :D
It would also help if you'd post the error message(s) and/or describe what exactly constitutes "not working".
by Alexander Riedel
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unable to post in powershell forum

Please send the text you wanted to post to websupport@sapien.com
The SPAM plugin is probably overeager and needs to be adjusted.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
by Alexander Riedel
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: After the end of licence

Current licensing is perpetual. If you let maintenance expire your will not get updates and support,
but the software will keep working and any produced executables will keep running.
There is only a three day limitation on executables produced with a trial version.
by Alexander Riedel
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: textbox appendtext

PowerShell is not case sensitive. So $lastname is the same as $LastName $lastname = $LastName.text So this statement assigns the text in the $LastName object to the object itself. That'll screw things up royally. I would recommend to name things a little differently. I name controls with a 'Ctl' suf...