Search found 4 matches

Return

by Alexander Riedel
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tell me how to get rid of the information that PowerShell adds to stdErr?

This is a wishlist and feature request forum for SAPIEN products. I am not really sure what it is you are trying to accomplish and how it relates to our products. That makes it hard to recommend a different place for you. I would recommend a general powershell place and to be much more verbose about...
by Alexander Riedel
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Script Cannot Find Called Script

It's a good practice to always check if the path is correct. if (!(Test-Path $PathToFile)) { Write-Warning "$PathToFile not found" } else { $result = & $PathToFile -Variable1 $var1 -Variable2 $var2 } If you are running a script from an admin console, elevated, some personal folders may...
by brittneyr
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Listbox with word wrap

First, set the listbox's DrawMode to OwnerDrawVariable. Then use the MeasureItem event to calculate the height of the items and the DrawItem event to actually draw the item. Here is a rough example to get you started: $listbox1_MeasureItem=[System.Windows.Forms.MeasureItemEventHandler]{ if ($listbox...
by sean@midnightdba.com
Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Module Manifest

Well the reason I'm here is cause I had the both in the same file and it didn't work. When I wrote the psm1 originally I got the same error. Then I read that PS loads the classes first, and then the other stmts. So the type def has to be loaded into the session before the classes. And I just tried i...