Search found 33 matches

Return

by jvierra
Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dynamic form location based on monitor size?

[System.Windows.Forms.Screen]::AllScreens[0].bounds.width - ($f.bounds.Width +50)

This gets the left upper target position for the new location.
by jvierra
Sat May 08, 2021 8:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Run GUI with build in credentials

You can set the package to run with alternate credentials when you package the script. See the documentation for instructions.
-
by jvierra
Thu May 20, 2021 8:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [System.Windows.Forms.Application]::DoEvents()

Bad press? I read teh newspapers constantly. Never seen any press, good or bad, mention that. Perhaps you are thinking about an old controversy from early days of VB where people would place a DoEvents after almost every line of code. You know, the old hack, if one pill is good than a thousand must ...
by jvierra
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Move me move me

;) :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Waiting here for everyman Make it on your own if you think you can If you see somewhere to go, I understand Waiting here for everyman Don't ask me if he'll show Baby, I don't know Make it on your own if you think you can Somewhere later on you'll have...
by jvierra
Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: $Treeview focus

Again, start with the docs. You can clear a set object by assigning the object reference to "$null"
by jvierra
Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cell painting Efficiency

It is the only correct way to do this. Any other way leads to advanced coding issues. In the end it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. In WinForms efficiency is built in if you follow the rules and understand how forms are intended to work. Events expose methods and properties that are sp...
by jvierra
Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PowerShell Studio 2022 $Profile Cannot take effect

That is correct. PSS does not allow access to the "$profile" object. You have to load any profile you want in code. If PS is installed at 5.x on Windows 10, 11 then the method I posted will load the current user's profile. That is what you seem to have stated that you needed. All of the pr...
by jvierra
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have form in right bottom corner?

Just calculate the position in the "Load" event and move it.
by jvierra
Mon May 02, 2022 8:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Get Tag from ToolStripMenuItem

You need to specify the "Tag" property.
$Name = $_.ClickedItem.Tag
by jvierra
Thu May 12, 2022 3:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Error handling calling a converted script to exe from a script specifying a wrong named parameter

Exception messages do not appear on StdErr unless you catch them in the script and send them to StdErr. By default all test output is sent to StdOut. Exception messages are sent to the console and when packaged all of that goes to StdOut. This is the default behavior of all Windows processes and the...