Have you been eyeing the Annual Subscription option for PowerShell Studio, PrimalScript, or SAPIEN DevOps Suite? Now is the time to buy! Our introductory pricing period is ending soon—act now to lock in lower pricing for 12 months.
What is changing?
With the release of our 2023 software versions, the Annual Subscription cost will transition from introductory pricing to standard pricing. The 2023 software versions are scheduled to release in January 2023 (the exact date is to be determined).
Annual Subscription – Standard Pricing
|SAPIEN Software||Standard Pricing, prepaid||Standard Pricing, billed monthly|
|PrimalScript||$200.00 per year||$20.00 per month|
|PowerShell Studio||$250.00 per year||$25.00 per month|
|SAPIEN DevOps Suite||$450.00 per year||$45.00 per month|
Important details about our Annual Subscription option
- Each purchase comes with a one-year subscription and basic technical product support. Updates to all minor service builds and major product releases are included.
- Each subscription license has an annual commitment period of 12 months and can be prepaid or paid monthly. The payment method does not change the commitment period.
- You do not own the software. If at any point you choose to cancel your subscription, you will continue to be charged through the remainder of your commitment period (if billed monthly). If the subscription was prepaid, you will not be charged again as your payment has already been received. At the end of this commitment period, the subscription will expire, and you will no longer have access to the software.
- Subscriptions can only be purchased using a valid Debit or Credit card through SAPIEN’s online store. This option is not available for purchase through Distributors and Resellers.
- Subscriptions are not eligible for discounts at any time.
- An internet connection is required to operate the software. Offline activation is not available.
- You can find all the details for our subscriptions here.
What if I already have a subscription?
An email was sent to active subscription-holders with details about this upcoming change. Your current introductory price point will not change until your 12-month commitment period has concluded. Upon the auto-renewal for your next 12-month commitment period, you will be charged the standard price.
How do I purchase a perpetual license?
If a perpetual license better fits your usage model, you can purchase here:
- PrimalScript perpetual license
- PowerShell Studio perpetual license
- SAPIEN DevOps Suite perpetual license
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns. We are always happy to help!