I had the wonderful opportunity to speak to the SoCal PowerShell user group about our SAPIEN DevOps Suite and to demo the new features of PowerShell Studio. The user group started with a round table where each member discussed their projects and how they used PowerShell. After the round table, I gave the group an overview of our product offering and gave a demo of PowerShell Studio.
Here are some of the topics I covered:
- How to display a cmdlet in a GUI.
- Control sets, property sets, and templates.
- Packaging scripting into executables.
- New form themes and the new splash screen.
- New Pester integration.
- Creating modules in PowerShell Studio.
- PowerShell Studio’s Function Builder.
- Designing modules using PowerShell HelpWriter and converting it into a script module with PowerShell Studio.
- Also, I gave my lightning demo on HashTable Property Hijacking.
If you are ever in the Irvine, California area, I highly encourage you to slide on by, because they have an actual slide in the building!
I want to thank the SoCal user group organizer Kevin Marquette for the invitation to speak. I had a blast meeting the group! Thank you!
Event and User Group Sponsorship