The latest in our short video series demonstrates how to add command shell executables to PrimalScript using the Command Window option.
In three minutes we show you how to:
- Setup PowerShell Core in PrimalScript
- Make PowerShell Core the active console window
- Test your PowerShell Core script
You can follow the same steps to setup other command shell executables in PrimalScript, such as Python, Ruby, Bash, PHP, etc.
Note: Whenever you add a new command console you must restart PrimalScript for the changes to take effect.
View the video here: PrimalScript – Command Window Option
Speed up your scripting techniques and learn about other cool SAPIEN product features by checking out the videos on our YouTube channel: YouTube.com/SAPIENTech
SAPIEN Technologies is committed to expand and support PowerShell Core with subsequent builds of our products.
- How-To Work with PowerShell Core in PrimalScript (includes instructions and screenshots for the PrimalScript – Command Window option)
- Setup WSL Bash with PowerShell Core in PrimalScript
As always, we love to hear from you! Submit your feedback and video suggestions in our Feedback forum.
Max Trinidad is a Technology Evangelist at SAPIEN Technologies Inc., and a Microsoft PowerShell MVP. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org