We are pleased to announce the 2018 release of the SAPIEN suite of software products!
The 2018 SAPIEN product releases are packed with new features and improvements, many of which were submitted as suggestions from folks just like you. The 2018 product details are revealed in the PowerShell Studio 2018 and PowerShell HelpWriter 2018 blog posts, and in the release notes.
How to get the Latest Release
The latest release will automatically download and install as part of the regular update cycle for your active SAPIEN product subscription(s).
If you want to manually download the latest product build:
- From your SAPIEN account: Select Registered Products, then select your registered software to download.
- From a machine running your licensed SAPIEN software product: Launch the software, then from the Help menu select Check for Updates.
To learn more about the product versions you have installed and how to manage them, check out this overview of the SAPIEN Update Tool.
Get SAPIEN Software
All SAPIEN software has basic support included in the price, and also includes a one-year subscription to updates and service builds. Here are some options for you to buy, try, learn, and ask:
- Buy our software from the SAPIEN Store
- Learn about our products on the Software Tools page
- Download a Trial Version
- Ask pre-sales questions in our forum