Last updated on February 6th, 2016
Many people think of Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) as being technical stars in their disciplines. And, that’s true.
But, at SAPIEN Technologies, Inc., our MVPs are really an extension of our technical team. We rely on them for early and actionable feedback on products, for technical assistance, and for helping us to demonstrate how to use our products in creative and effective ways.
Please welcome and congratulate the SAPIEN MVPs 2016. We recommend that you follow them on Twitter and subscribe to their excellent blogs.
- Mike F. Robbins (@mikefrobbins), a renewed SAPIEN MVP, is a Windows PowerShell MVP, a Windows Server guru, a co-author of Windows PowerShell TFM 4.0, and a frequent presenter at PowerShell conferences and user groups, including the Mississippi PowerShell User Group, a virtual group that anyone can attend. He blogs at mikefrobbins.com.
- Maximo Trinidad (@maxtrinidad), a renewed SAPIEN MVP is a Windows PowerShell MVP, a veteran PowerShell Studio user, a frequent conference presenter, and founder of the Florida PowerShell User Group. He blogs at maxtblog.com.
- James Vierra, a renewed SAPIEN MVP, is a frequent and much-appreciated contributor to the SAPIEN forums. If you’ve posted on our forum, you’ve probably corresponded with James. When he’s not on our forums, he’s a systems engineer and designer based in New York City. He blogs at Tech-comments.blogspot.com.
- Manoj Nair (@powershellpro) is Windows PowerShell MVP and a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) working with Amazon Cloud Services. He’s the author of Creating GUIs Using PowerShell Studio 2015 – The Essentials, a six-part video course for Pluralsight.
- Tim Pringle (@_timpringle) is Senior Microsoft Systems Engineer focusing on cloud services and automation. He’s an experienced PowerShell and PowerShell Studio user, and one of the organizers of the Amsterdam PowerShell User Group. You can read Tim’s blog posts, including excellent 200-level GUI development posts, at PowerShell.Amsterdam.
- Jason Yoder (@JasonYoder_MCT) is a Microsoft Certified Professional Trainer (MCT) who teaches outstanding classes in Windows Server, Windows Client, and Windows PowerShell, including using PowerShell Studio to develop GUIs for delegated administration. He blogs at mctexpert.blogspot.com.
We’re really proud of the technical expertise that our MVPs bring to our team. If you have questions for them, let us know and we’ll set up a time for you to chat with them.
And, again, congratulations to SAPIEN MVPs 2016.
Tags: SAPIEN MVP