WMI Explorer 2014 released!
The latest version of the WMI Explorer is available now on our website.
Here are just a few highlights from the features in this release:
- Superior performance using cached data and multi-threaded code gets you results fast
- Explore and query local and remote machines.
- A large variety of search options enables you to access the information you need faster and more precisely.
- Filters allow you to reduce noise and focus only on relevant information.
- Preset and custom queries let you not only examine the classes, properties and methods but also the underlying data.
- View all documentation for any WMI object
- Generates sample code for PowerShell and VBScript, including calls to WMI methods
- Local cache allows you to browse remote machines even when not connected.
The release of WMI Explorer 2014 also marks the beginning of a new line of smaller tools. These tools will be sold separately or as a community package for a moderate fee. The proceeds from these tools will go towards supporting user groups and non-profit organizations.
WMI Explorer 2014 is now also part of the SAPIEN Software Suite and existing subscribers can download and use it immediately at no charge.