You can add any .mov, .mp4 and .m4v formatted videos to iPowerShell Pro such as the SAPIEN produced PowerShell video training series available at http://www.sapien.com/training by following the instructions below:
- Connect your device to iTunes.
- Select the device in the Devices section of the left column.
- Click on the “Apps” button at the top of the Main Window area.
- Scroll down until you see the “File Sharing” section.
- In the “APPS’ list, select iPowerShell Pro.
- Drag the appropriate files (.mov, .mp4 or .m4v) into the iPowerShell Pro Documents list.
- Launch iPowerShell Pro on your device.
- Select Videos from the Services list.
- Press the “Refresh” button at the top right.