Last updated on June 2nd, 2013
You can add any .mov, .mp4 and .m4v formatted videos to iPowerShell Pro such as the SAPIEN produced PowerShell video training series available at http://www.sapien.com/training by following the instructions below:
- Connect your device to iTunes.
- Select the device in the Devices section of the left column.
- Click on the “Apps” button at the top of the Main Window area.
- Scroll down until you see the “File Sharing” section.
- In the “APPS’ list, select iPowerShell Pro.
- Drag the appropriate files (.mov, .mp4 or .m4v) into the iPowerShell Pro Documents list.
- Launch iPowerShell Pro on your device.
- Select Videos from the Services list.
- Press the “Refresh” button at the top right.