The latest version of iPowerShell Pro has been released into the wild! This version (2.2.117) includes the following changes:
- Support for Powershell V3 cmdlets
- Support for Powershell V3 About_Help files
- Support for PowerShell V3 Aliases
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatibility
- You no longer need to manually create .index files for your custom .xml help files. These are generated automatically when you rebuild your cmdlet list. Just drop your properly formatted .xml help file into iTunes and rebuild your cmdlet list and your help is displayed.
- You can now drop in your own About_Help text files into iTunes, rebuild your About_Help list and have your topics show up in the list.
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
The upgrade is free. Just download from the iTunes store. If you upgrade, you need to download the new cmdlets, aliases and about_help text by pressing the RELOAD button at the top of the appropriate screen and selecting the DOWNLOAD option.