SAPIEN Technologies once again sponsored the prizes for the annual Napa County Science Fair.
First and foremost THANK YOU to all the kids who showed up on a Saturday and worked many hours collecting data, drawing graphs and keeping notes.
A big “Thank you” goes out to my co-judges David Corrales, Wendi Hayes and Louann Talbert.
A special “Thanks!” also goes out to
- Seana Wagner from the Napa County Office of Education for her tireless work in organizing this event and getting schools and students to participate.
- Pat Alexander for opening up the Napa Valley Museum for the fair
- Terri Asano for entertaining the kids with science while the judges made up their minds
- Margie Mohler and Pat Alexander for their Science Fair Workshop to prepare students.
- Hugh Linn for getting the medals and certificates before running off on vacation 🙂
Here are some impressions from the Fair (Photos courtesy of Alex Riedel Jr.)