iPowerShell, that MUST HAVE little iPhone/iPad PowerShell reference is going pro with the release of iPowerShell Pro today. The pro app includes a great many infrastructure changes and feature additions which set it up for major future enhancements as well. Here are just some of the changes/additions to iPowerShell Pro:
- Initial data can be downloaded from SAPIEN servers
- Ability to add your own PowerShell Help XML files
- Ability to add your own aliases
- PowerShell Twitter feed
- Swipe cmdlet description screen with 2 fingers to get the next/previous cmdlets alphabetically
- Lync cmdlets added
- Sharepoint cmdlets added
- Dynamic header buttons take you immediately to specific sections in cmdlet descriptions
- Pretty printing of cmdlets with headers and footers
- Full Airplay Video support
- Help file added
- SAPIEN products list added
And that is just to start! Expect to see greater functionality in the months to come and, of course, PowerShell 3 support when Microsoft releases Windows 8. Since iPowerShell Pro is a commercial product, we now have forums set up for technical support as well. That support forum is available here on our web site.
iPowerShell Pro is only $4.99 in the app store. Check it out right here!