Last updated on June 9th, 2011
We had a great show at TechEd 201. We’d like to thank all of the people who took the time to pass by our booth. I would like to take this time to answer some common questions we were asked at TechEd 2011.
Isn’t PrimalForms 2011 only for creating GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces) in PowerShell?
No, PrimalForms 2011 is a full featured PowerShell editor and much more. The product started as a GUI only tool but has evolved considerably from the Community Edition. In fact, you are not required to use the GUI designer in PrimalForms 2011 at all. You can simply edit and debug your .ps1 scripts or work in the interactive console without using the GUI designer.
– Full Featured PowerShell Editor
– Integrated PowerShell Console (32 & 64 bit)
– Visually create PowerShell GUIs in mere seconds
– Comprehensive Script Debugger
– Support for 32 bit and 64 bit versions of PowerShell within one application.
– Convert Scripts into Executables
– PrimalSense Code completion
– Built in PowerShell Help
– Integrated Source Control
– Code Snippets
– Create Script Modules
– Plus much more
For more details please visit the PrimalForms 2011 product page.