The latest service build of PrimalScript 2011 (6.0.133) is now available from MySAPIEN for registered users.
This build includes the following fixes:
- ADSI Wizard generates invalid characters
- Shell background now defaults to blue
- Data file names in packaged PowerShell scripts where truncated to one letter
- “ByPass” recognized as a PowerShell security setting
- Toolscanner did not detect and add the PowerShell Policy Manager
- New project wizard created empty PWS files
- RSSRetriever now uses new SAPIEN URL
- FTP open did not open text files from remote sites under some conditions
- Installer left temporary registry key
The following items have been added:
- The encoding of a text file is now shown in the status bar
- The help file (PrimalScript2011.chm) has been added. More content to this
file will be added in future service releases.