Last updated on July 20th, 2010
The SAPIEN Scripting Toolkit is a CD filled with all sorts of tools and information that is useful for anyone who is working with scripting languages. Let’s break down the contents for you…
- Free tools – A copy of all of our free scripting tools (except for iPowerShell) is on the CD. A link to iPowerShell on the iTunes store is also included. A list of all of those free tools can be found here. You can also download the Scripting Toolkit ISO file at that link.
- 45 day trial versions of all of our paid software. Besides PrimalScript, SAPIEN produces PrimalForms, PrimalXML, PrimalSQL, ChangeVue, PrimalMerge and PrimalScope. Check out the details here.
- Sample chapters from all of our eBooks. SAPIEN Press publishes several fantastic technical books in our TFM series. Check out our titles here.
- Free eBooks – Three complete free eBooks (Introduction to PowerShell, The Administrator Shortcut Guide to VBScripting for Windows, and PowerShell 1.0: TFM) all written by scripting guru Don Jones.
- Dozens of useful scripts for your administrative tasks
- Sample chapters from our VBScript and PowerShell training videos. Details of these videos can be found here.
- Useful links to SAPIEN resources
If you did not receive your free Scripting Toolkit at Tech-Ed, download it here!