We are happy to announce that PrimalForms 2009, the latest addition to PrimalScript 2009 Studio, has been officially released! Since PrimalForms 2009 is part of PrimalScript 2009 Studio, current Studio owners will automatically have full access to PrimalForms 2009 at no extra cost!
PrimalForms 2009 provides a complete environment for your custom PowerShell GUI solutions.
PrimalForms 2009 makes graphical user interface (GUI) creation for PowerShell easier and faster than ever before. It will save you time and effort, eliminating the need to manually write hundreds of lines of code by generating all necessary Windows Forms code automatically. You can now focus on developing your custom scripts without having to deal with the intricacies of Windows Forms coding. PrimalForms 2009 can automatically generate event script blocks, allowing for fully interactive applications and not just data collection forms. While developing, you can preview and run your forms directly from within the application. To deploy your PowerShell applications, PrimalForms 2009 features an integrated packager, generating executables for your Windows Forms solutions for a variety of platforms, making it the only tool for end-to-end PowerShell development.
PrimalForms 2009 Features:
– Visually build sophisticated Windows forms in Powershell without having to write any code.
– Integrated Powershell Script Editor with syntax coloring, PrimalSense, bookmarks and code folding.
– Import .NET assemblies for expanded PrimalSense.
– Integrated Powershell Help and Snapin support.
– Integrated .NET Object Browser.
– Export your scripts to a file or clipboard.
– Package your scripts into an executable supporting 32 and 64 bit platforms.
– Run your script directly from within PrimalForms 2009.
– Ability to preview your Forms without executing your script code.
– Round trip code generation preserves your code between editing sessions.
These and many more features make PrimalForms 2009 an indispensable addition to any script developer’s toolbox. If you want a graphical interface for your PowerShell script, PrimalForms is the fastest and easiest way to get there.
Download the 45 day trial at http://www.primaltools.com.