Software: iPowerShell Pro
- iOS 7 and PowerShell 4 compatible.
- Over 3100 cmdlets documented.
- Dynamic type sizing.
- Searchable by Module names, verbs or nouns.
- Always available search bars.
- Pipeline Builder displays cmdlet descriptions and parameter descriptions from help file.
- The most commonly used PowerShell symbols are at the top of the keyboard.
- Server lists and History lists are stored to iCloud and can be used across devices.
- Share data via print, email, Twitter, Facebook and AirDrop.
- Supports Dropbox, GoogleDrive and OneDrive support.
- Play SAPIEN YouTube videos as well as videos added through iTunes.
- Receive push notifications for cmdlet updates and other events.
- And much more…
iPowerShell Pro can connect to Windows Servers running PowerShell Web Access (PSWA) and allows for quick cmdlet and parameter selection, script sharing and execution and maintains individual history lists for all connected servers.
iPowerShell Pro will let you connect to and manage your scripts on various cloud services and live share those scripts with your server.
iPowerShell Pro contains full descriptions of each and every core PowerShell cmdlet, their syntax, parameters and examples of proper usage. It also contains the complete set of "about item" help topics as well as provider and alias help.
iPowerShell Pro also makes it easy for you to add your own properly formatted Powershell help, alias and About Help files. Just add them in iTunes and rebuild the cache in the app and your help files are displayed along with the standard Microsoft Powershell help.
iPowerShell Pro includes a quick search function that allows the user to type in partial search terms which results in a pared-down list of PowerShell cmdlets that include the term in their name. For instance, typing in "item" returns "Clear-Item", "Clear-ItemPropery", "Copy-Item", etc. A Cancel button resets the search list to the full list. iPowerShell also includes an alphabetical index bar which takes the user at a touch to the cmdlets that start with any specific letter.
All screens in iPowerShell Pro function in both portrait and landscape mode for easier viewing of long text descriptions. Detail screens are presented in HTML with tappable related links. All data is stored locally; internet connection is only needed to download initial data set or for blog or twitter access.
iPowerShell Pro is the perfect remote PowerShell access tool as well as reference tool for offline PowerShell cmdlet research for the system administrator on the go.
- In order to use Remote Servers feature, you MUST install PowerShell Web Access on your server.
- Supported cloud services require accounts on their respective services and require access to the service from your server.