iPowerShell Pro is an easy to use iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app for users of Microsoft's PowerShell scripting language. It contains full descriptions of each and every core PowerShell Version 2 cmdlet, their syntax, parameters and examples of proper usage. It also contains the complete set of "about item" help topics as well as provider and alias help.
iPowerShell Pro includes a quick search function that allows the user to type in partial search terms which results in a pared-down list of PowerShell cmdlets that include the term in their name. For instance, typing in "item" returns "Clear-Item", "Clear-ItemPropery", "Copy-Item", etc. A Cancel button resets the search list to the full list. iPowerShell Pro also includes an alphabetical index bar which takes the user at a touch to the cmdlets that start with any specific letter.
iPowerShell Pro specific features:
- Allows you to add your own cmdlet help, aliases and providers through iTunes.
- Includes shortcut buttons at the top of of cmdlet description screens for easier navigation
- Added Sharepoint Cmdlets
- Added Lync Cmdlets
- Added Help screen
- Includes PowerShell Twitter keyword feed
- Swipe gesture to view next/previous cmdlet
- Tap top of screen to scroll to top
- Better printing of cmdlets info with headers and footers
- Full support of Airplay for videos
All screens in iPowerShell Pro function in both portrait and landscape mode for easier viewing of long text descriptions. Detail screens are presented in HTML with tappable related links. All data is stored locally; internet connection is needed to download initial data set.
iPowerShell Pro is the perfect reference tool for offline PowerShell cmdlet research or for the system administrator on the go.