Thanks for being Great!

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
James.Wyatt

Thanks for being Great!

Post by James.Wyatt »

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for being great!

Why? I wanted to start writing another project in Powershell/.Net this evening. This is something I've not done in a while. So imagine my disappointment when I dug into my file server, only to find that my old Powershell Studio 2014 was missing!

Damnit! I thought. I'm broke at the moment and so certainly can't afford the cost of a new PS dev tool as good as yours. Luckily, I'd kept the old registration emails.

Now the good bit. I reset my password and it took less than 30 seconds round trip from the point at which I clicked the button. After I logged in, right there in front of me was a download link for my 2014 subscription! No, not buried inside a maze of menus, but right there in front of me! The download button didn't redirect me somewhere else either, which was amazing! Next, the download was fast. I had my file in less than 30 seconds. All in all, I was sad face to happy face again in less than 5 minutes!

I know you probably think I'm being facetious, but I'm sure you know of other companies yourselves, where the above story could have been a nightmare! So I just wanted to say. Without jest. Thanks for being great!

Now, I'm off to go build an app.

Cheers!
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Thanks for being Great!

Post by J A Reif »

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to have been able to give you a happy face.... here's another! :D
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.