Error Since Upgrade to 2017

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
sambino239

Error Since Upgrade to 2017

Post by sambino239 »

Ive recently upgraded my 2016 to 2017(PowerShell Studio 2017 v5.4.138)
I have a tool kit ive developed in a GUI to carry out regular Windows tasks.

One form I have in the toolbox lists RDP sessions on a server and allows you to kill stale sessions. This worked perfectly under 2016 but under 2017 when I try to list the RDP sessions using qwinsta I get the below error.

"The term 'qwinsta' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was"

Anything need changing to get this to work under 2017 ? I changed the path to c:\windows\system32\winsta which still did not fix it
s
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Error Since Upgrade to 2017

Post by Alexander Riedel »

There is no license associated with your user ID. Please register a valid subscription to your user id and post your question in the corresponding product support forum.
The Customer Service forum is for non-technical issues only.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.