Merry Christmas

Anything you want to tell us? Praise? Criticism? Post it here. Please keep it professional and constructive.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 9 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Bosparan

Merry Christmas

Post by Bosparan »

Hi guys and gals of the Sapien Team,

just though I'd drop by and wish you a merry Christmas and a good start into the next year.

Or rather, that by the time you get to read this, you've already had both (don't know how likely you reading it after the fact is, but I can hope).
Damn, this post comes back to back with my congratulations from the last Christmas & New-Year post - you guys deserve better than one congratulations per year!

And it's been an eventful year. Oh yeah. With the launch of the 2014s, the change to the new subscription model (great idea - don't like waiting for a new major feature any better than you like having to withhold it), the rush of bugfixes and the rapid extension of the function builder for PSS 2014 (awesome feature!).
It may only have been an impression (I sure don't measure it), but I do have the impression you managed to speed up reaction times to bugs even more - an impressive feat, given what they already were before 2014.
And then - just as the icing on the cake - you hijacked June for your team (great writing on the blogs - we're keeping an internal tutorial index and many of your blog-posts are on it).

So yeah, for me as a Sapien customer, it's sure been a great year.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Fred
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by davidc »

Sorry we were closed last week and part of previous week as well.

Thank you for the kind words. Your feedback is always appreciated and as a result helps us make better products. We hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a wonderful new year as well.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Bosparan

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Bosparan »

davidc wrote:Sorry we were closed last week and part of previous week as well.
Good. That's what I was hoping for. Hardworking people deserve their rest :)
davidc wrote:We hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a wonderful new year as well.
Was a blast (though a bit exhausting, as playing with kids has a tendency to). Hope your's was just as great :)

Cheers
This topic is 9 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.